Saturday, June 18, 2016

WE NEED TO CARRY EACH OTHER



So much has happened this week around the world.  I’m not political by nature, at least not in the way this country sees it.  I have this crazy notion that you can talk to others even if you have a different point of view and it doesn’t have to become a screaming match.  I’m also an independent.  I live in the center; I believe in compromise and understanding.  Sometimes here, those things sound like dirty words.  

I used to live in Orlando, for a few years.  I worked at Disney World during that time.  That whole area was one of the most accepting and open places I have ever lived.  

In the span of a week, 49 souls who just wanted to go out, dance and have a good time were taken from this world. “Folks the rest of us won’t get to know”.  An innocent boy died in a tragic accident.  A politician who by all accounts that I could find was trying to make her country a better place was senselessly murdered. 

It’s just…its a lot.  



So, I’ll just leave you with this.  It helped me a little, maybe it will help you:







3 comments:

  1. So painful.... AJ !!!! I can't speak......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cris, I have been thanking God all week that everyone I know down there is safe and sound. There are many that aren't as lucky.

      Delete