Monday, June 6, 2016

TGFA- THANK GOODNESS FOR ADAM

I just want to take this opportunity  say thank goodness for Adam embracing the band’s social media accounts.  He has by far posted the most recently, and just last week gave us an about 20 second clip of a new song. It seems like at least once a week there’s a post that either Check out this art or This is my view today (pic of fascinating location) or my favorite recent one was where he missed his flight and grabbed a stand by coach seat.  

My mom has thought that Bono is my favorite because I talk about wishing about meeting him.  Well, he has the highest meeting probability, at least that’s what I assume.  Bono’s usually the one out there that everyone sees, but hey, he’s the frontman, that’s kinda his job, right?  Truth is, I don’t have a favorite member of the band, I don't think I could.  Adam though, he’s just so cool.  But coolness though, its a state of mind.  He’s cool because he’s comfortable in his own skin, he’s open and relaxed.  I aspire to be like that some day; I’m working towards it.  I may never achieve Adam level coolness, but one can hope.

So thank goodness for Adam, for taking us fans on the journey with him.  


1 comment: